Butter Chicken Curry
Butter Chicken is one of the most popular Indian curries across the world. The delicious combo of creamy gravy and chunks of grilled chicken is unforgettable. This delicious chicken recipe is also popular by its Hindi name - Murgh Makhni.
Pack Sizes - Net Weight.
Retail Packs - 300 gms.
Institutional/Bulk Pack - 1kg.
100% vegetarian gravies
They can be Used For preparation of veg/non-veg products.
Tomato, Onion, Edible Vegetable Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Red Chilli, Coriander Seeds, Spices Mix, Fenugreek Leaves, Coriander Leaves. Black Salt, Cashew, Melon Seeds, Sugar, Salt, Butter.
Method of Preparation
- Empty the pouch of Desi Rasoi Butter Chicken Curry Gravy into a cooking pan and add water as per required consistency of gravy.
- Add 300 gms of cleaned plain chicken / grilled chicken pieces or paneer / vegetables to the gravy.
- Cook on medium flame for 10 to 15 minutes until done. Add salt and cream if required. Serve hot.
Products are filled and sealed in multi-layered foiled pouches and sterlized through thermal processing at temperature in excess of 100 deg C to retain shelf life of 18 months at room temperature
- Once opened consume completely.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Do not refrigerate until opened.
- Do not consume if inner pouch is leaking or bloated.
This product was processed on machinery within a plant that also processes peanuts, tree, nuts, sesame seeds, wheat, soy and milk(dairy products).