Goan Fish Curry
Goan Fish Curry has a tangy and spicy taste that you enjoy the most with steamed rice. It uses some classic ingredients from the region from fresh coconut to tamarind for a robust, yet fresh and fragrant flavour.
Pack Sizes - Net Weight.
Retail Packs - 300 gms.
Institutional/Bulk Pack - 1kg.
100% vegetarian gravies
They can be Used For preparation of veg/non-veg products.
Garlic, Tamarind, Coconut Paste, Red Chilly, Onion, Herbs, Coriander, Seeds Powder, Edible Vegetable Oil, Salt.
Method of Preparation
- Empty the pouch of Desi Rasoi Goan Fish Curry Gravy into a cooking pan and add water as per required consistency of gravy.
- Put 750 gms cleaned fish, crab or prawns into the gravy.
- Cook it on low flame for 15 minutes until done. Add salt if necessary.
Products are filled and sealed in multi-layered foiled pouches and sterlized through thermal processing at temperature in excess of 100 deg C to retain shelf life of 18 months at room temperature
- Once opened consume completely.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Do not refrigerate until opened.
- Do not consume if inner pouch is leaking or bloated.
This product was processed on machinery within a plant that also processes peanuts, tree, nuts, sesame seeds, wheat, soy and milk(dairy products).