Grean Peas Masala
Green Peas Masala is a North Indian recipe made using green peas and onions. It is a great option to eat with tawa roti for lunch or dinner. This is mostly served as a side dish for its unique flavour and health reasons.
Pack Sizes - Net Weight.
Retail Packs - 300 gms.
Institutional/Bulk Pack - 1kg.
100% vegetarian gravies
They can be Used For preparation of veg/non-veg products.
Green Peas, Onions, Cashews, Melon Seeds, Spice Mix, Coriander Seeds, Edible Vegetable Oil, Ginger, Garlic, Red Chilli, Tomato, Turmeric, Sugar, Salt.
Method of Preparation
- Immerse the sealed pouch in boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove ,cut open and serve.
- Transfer the contents into a pan and heat on medium flame for 2 minutes while stirring and serve hot.
- Empty the contents into a microwavable container. Microwave for 1-2 minutes and serve hot.
Products are filled and sealed in multi-layered foiled pouches and sterlized through thermal processing at temperature in excess of 100 deg C to retain shelf life of 18 months at room temperature
- Once opened consume completely.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Do not refrigerate until opened.
- Do not consume if inner pouch is leaking or bloated.
This product was processed on machinery within a plant that also processes peanuts, tree, nuts, sesame seeds, wheat, soy and milk(dairy products).