Kerala Fish Curry
Kerala fish curry is a staple diet of the people in Kerala. It is a spicy and traditional fish curry which is mainly tamarind based and tastes very delicious. Kerala Fish Curry is an exotic delight that goes well with rice and tapioca.
Pack Sizes - Net Weight.
Retail Packs - 300 gms.
Institutional/Bulk Pack - 1kg.
100% vegetarian gravies
They can be Used For preparation of veg/non-veg products.
Shallots, Sunflower Oil, Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Coriander, Mustard, Fenugreek, Curry Leaves, Red Chilli, Kokum (Garcinia Indica).
Method of Preparation
- Empty the pouch of Desi Rasoi Kerala Fish Curry Gravy into a cooking pan and add 500 ml water to it and mix well.
- Put 750 gms cleaned fish into the gravy.
- Cook it on low flame for 10-15 minutes until done. Add salt if necessary.
Products are filled and sealed in multi-layered foiled pouches and sterlized through thermal processing at temperature in excess of 100 deg C to retain shelf life of 18 months at room temperature
- Once opened consume completely.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Do not refrigerate until opened.
- Do not consume if inner pouch is leaking or bloated.
This product was processed on machinery within a plant that also processes peanuts, tree, nuts, sesame seeds, wheat, soy and milk(dairy products).