Malabar Fish Curry
This traditional Kerala spicy fish curry dish will entice you just by its aroma. Good to prepare seer fish with coconut, this delicious main dish recipe is best served with hot rice, naan, bread, or tapioca.
Pack Sizes - Net Weight.
Retail Packs - 300 gms.
Institutional/Bulk Pack - 1kg.
100% vegetarian gravies
They can be Used For preparation of veg/non-veg products.
Shallots, Sunflower Oil, Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Corainder, Mustard, Fenugreek, Curry Leaves, Red Chilli, Kokum(Garcinia Indica)
Method of Preparation
- Empty the pouch of Desi Rasoi Kerala Fish Curry Gravy into a cooking pan and 800ml water to it and mix well.
- Put 1kg Cleaned fish into the gravy
- Cook it on low flame for 10-15 minutes until done. Add salt if necessary
Products are filled and sealed in multi-layered foiled pouches and sterlized through thermal processing at temperature in excess of 100 deg C to retain shelf life of 18 months at room temperature
- Once opened consume completely.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Do not refrigerate until opened.
- Do not consume if inner pouch is leaking or bloated.
This product was processed on machinery within a plant that also processes peanuts, tree, nuts, sesame seeds, wheat, soy and milk(dairy products).