Spicy, tangy, and bright red in colour, the Malvani Curry is typical to Maharashtra. A traditionally cooked Malvani curry gravy is one of the delicious dishes among all sea food recipes. It tastes extremely fantastic with hot white rice.
Pack Sizes - Net Weight.
Retail Packs - 300 gms.
Institutional/Bulk Pack - 1kg.
100% vegetarian gravies
They can be Used For preparation of veg/non-veg products.
Dry Coconut, Onion, Cinnamon, Clove, Fennel Seeds, Lichen, Black Cardamom, Coriander Seeds Powder, Green Cardamom, Garlic, Ginger, Kokum (Garcinia Indica), Edible Vegetable Oil, Red Chilly, Salt, Turmeric.
Method of Preparation
- Empty the pouch of Desi Rasoi Malvani Curry Gravy into a cooking pan and add water as per required consistency of gravy.
- Put 750 gms cleaned prawns, crab, fish or chicken into the gravy.
- Cook it on low flame for 15 minutes until done. Add salt if necessary.
Products are filled and sealed in multi-layered foiled pouches and sterlized through thermal processing at temperature in excess of 100 deg C to retain shelf life of 18 months at room temperature
- Once opened consume completely.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Do not refrigerate until opened.
- Do not consume if inner pouch is leaking or bloated.
This product was processed on machinery within a plant that also processes peanuts, tree, nuts, sesame seeds, wheat, soy and milk(dairy products).