Punjabi Curry is the king of all Punjabi dishes. Richer in taste with combinations of different pastes and makes it more flavourful and delicious. This Punjabi gravy is an all-time favourite for many North Indian dishes.
Pack Sizes - Net Weight.
Retail Packs - 300 gms.
Institutional/Bulk Pack - 1kg.
100% vegetarian gravies
They can be Used For preparation of veg/non-veg products.
Onion, Cashew, Melon Seeds, Spices Mix, Coriander Seeds, Edible Vegetable Oil, Ginger Garlic, Red Chilli, Tomatoes, Sugar and Salt.
Method of Preparation
- Empty the pouch of Desi Rasoi Punjabi Curry Gravy into a pressure cooker and mix water as per required consistency of gravy.
- Add 200 gms of paneer, peas, mushrooms or chicken.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until done. Add salt if required.
Products are filled and sealed in multi-layered foiled pouches and sterlized through thermal processing at temperature in excess of 100 deg C to retain shelf life of 18 months at room temperature
- Once opened consume completely.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Do not refrigerate until opened.
- Do not consume if inner pouch is leaking or bloated.
This product was processed on machinery within a plant that also processes peanuts, tree, nuts, sesame seeds, wheat, soy and milk(dairy products).