Rogan Josh Curry
Rogan Josh is a rich, aromatic and spicy lamb curry of Persian origin, which is a staple of Kashmiri cuisine and is one of the main dishes of the Kashmiri multi-course meal. In addition to its nutritious values, the curry tastes excellent.
Pack Sizes - Net Weight.
Retail Packs - 300 gms.
Institutional/Bulk Pack - 1kg.
100% vegetarian gravies
They can be Used For preparation of veg/non-veg products.
Onion, Fennel Seeds, Black Cardamom, Bay Leaves, Herbs, Edible Vegetable Oil, Garlic, Red Chilli, Tomato, Salt.
Method of Preparation
- Empty the pouch of Desi Rasoi Rogan Josh Curry Gravy into a pressure cooker and mix water as per required consistency of gravy.
- Add 750 gms of cleaned mutton.
- Pressure cook for 2 or 3 whistles. Open the lid and boil till you get the required consistency. Add salt and cream if required. Serve hot.
Products are filled and sealed in multi-layered foiled pouches and sterlized through thermal processing at temperature in excess of 100 deg C to retain shelf life of 18 months at room temperature
- Once opened consume completely.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Do not refrigerate until opened.
- Do not consume if inner pouch is leaking or bloated.
This product was processed on machinery within a plant that also processes peanuts, tree, nuts, sesame seeds, wheat, soy and milk(dairy products).