Vegetable Kadai is a savoury main course dish that tastes best with rumali roti, poori, chappatti andd even steamed rice. Made with green veggies and Indian spices, it can be served on any occasion and people of all age groups love it.
Pack Sizes - Net Weight.
Retail Packs - 300 gms.
Institutional/Bulk Pack - 1kg.
100% vegetarian gravies
They can be Used For preparation of veg/non-veg products.
Carrots, Beans, Green Peas, Capsicum, Onions, Cashews, Melon Seeds, Ginger, Garlic, Fenugreek Leaves, Coriander Seeds, Coriander Leaves, Edible Vegetable Oil, Red Chillies, Salt, Paneer(cottage cheese).
Method of Preparation
- Immerse the sealed pouch in boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove ,cut open and serve.
- Transfer the contents into a pan and heat on medium flame for 2 minutes while stirring and serve hot.
- Empty the contents into a microwavable container. Microwave for 1-2 minutes and serve hot.
Products are filled and sealed in multi-layered foiled pouches and sterlized through thermal processing at temperature in excess of 100 deg C to retain shelf life of 18 months at room temperature
- Once opened consume completely.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Do not refrigerate until opened.
- Do not consume if inner pouch is leaking or bloated.
This product was processed on machinery within a plant that also processes peanuts, tree, nuts, sesame seeds, wheat, soy and milk(dairy products).