Vegetable Makhani is one of the most popular North Indian curries across the world. It is made of a thick rich gravy made with a mixture of vegetables, onion tomato paste, spices & cream.
Pack Sizes - Net Weight.
Retail Packs - 300 gms.
Institutional/Bulk Pack - 1kg.
100% vegetarian gravies
They can be Used For preparation of veg/non-veg products.
Tomato, Onion, Edible Vegetable Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Red Chilli, Coriander Seeds, Spices Mix, Fenugreek Leaves, Coriander Leaves. Black Salt, Cashew, Melon Seeds, Sugar, Salt, Butter.
Method of Preparation
- Empty the pouch of Desi Rasoi Vegetable Makhani Gravy into a cooking pan and add water as per required consistency of gravy.
- Add 300 gms of cleaned vegetables or chunks of grilled paneer to the gravy.
- Cook on medium flame for 10 to 15 minutes until done. Add salt and cream if required. Serve hot.
Products are filled and sealed in multi-layered foiled pouches and sterlized through thermal processing at temperature in excess of 100 deg C to retain shelf life of 18 months at room temperature
- Once opened consume completely.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Do not refrigerate until opened.
- Do not consume if inner pouch is leaking or bloated.
This product was processed on machinery within a plant that also processes peanuts, tree, nuts, sesame seeds, wheat, soy and milk(dairy products).