Vegetable Pulao is a very famous and common dish in India. It can be on the menu for celebrations and also goes well for your lunch box. Apart from being tasty, it is full of nutrients as it has almost all green veggies.
Pack Sizes - Net Weight.
Retail Packs - 300 gms.
Institutional/Bulk Pack - 1kg.
100% vegetarian gravies
They can be Used For preparation of veg/non-veg products.
Rice, Edible Vegetable Oil, Carrots, Beans, Green Peas, Ginger, Garlic, Cloves, Green Cardamom, Bay Leaves, Salt.
Method of Preparation
- Immerse the sealed pouch in boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove ,cut open and serve.
- Transfer the contents into a pan and heat on medium flame for 2 minutes while stirring and serve hot.
- Empty the contents into a microwavable container. Microwave for 1-2 minutes and serve hot.
Products are filled and sealed in multi-layered foiled pouches and sterlized through thermal processing at temperature in excess of 100 deg C to retain shelf life of 18 months at room temperature
- Once opened consume completely.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Do not refrigerate until opened.
- Do not consume if inner pouch is leaking or bloated.
This product was processed on machinery within a plant that also processes peanuts, tree, nuts, sesame seeds, wheat, soy and milk(dairy products).